linen shirt of dogwood
Shirt made of 100% oeko-cert 100 S linen made in Poland. Cut in the studio with no-waste pattern design, handdyed with natural dyes (conifers and iron for color background) and bundled with leaves and berries from my garden - dogwood, yarrow, aronias, raspberries. This shirt was made of two symetrical shapes with sleeves incorporated into the pattern. It is loose and drapes naturally on the body. Ties are made with vintage, reclaimed, naturally dyed silk. It is all-handstitched with linen threads and this stitching process offers the garment lots of unforgetable details and imperfect feeling that only hands can give.
This is one-of-a-kind piece, there is no other like it in stock. If you would like a similar shirt feel free to suggest me making one for you, just contact me directly - firstname.lastname@example.org
care and info
- handwash in neutral PH soap,
- avoid long-term light exposure when not in use
- made entirely in Poland, handmade in the studio
- handyed with natural dyes, handstitched with linen threads
- entirely biodegradable (when the times comes the garment may be cut to pieces and be of value to the soil and microorganisms)
- free shipping by EMS. Express shipping available upon request.
options for garments made to order
- different dyes, lenght or kind of linen (lenght or different linens may alter the price) - contact me directly - email@example.com